Installation issue

Nov 10, 2008 at 10:52 AM
Dear all,

I downloaded ASP.Net Portal Starter Kit 3.5 Release 16807. I am using VS2005. Is this alright for the MSBuild command? Or I need to use VS2008 MSBuild command? I actually changed C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\V8.0 to V9.0 in order to use MSBuild command. So when I tried to use MSBuild with VS2005, it says components.dll, facade.dll not found in the folder of Portal.

Has anyone here installed the portal starter kit successfully? I hope some kind souls out there can guide me to install this portal starter kit because it means a lot to me. Much appreciated that.

Regards,
Roy.
Nov 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM
Much appreciated to cbakopanos. He had replied to me to use VS2008 SP1, CLR2.0, C# 3.0, .Net 3.5 SP1. He will also post a step by step instruction to build and deploy in the wiki of the project later.

Thank you very much, cbakopanos
Roy
Dec 22, 2008 at 10:36 PM
Any time frame as to when the build and deploy instructions will be available? I am new to this project and would very much like to know how to set his portal up on a hosted ISP. Is there an install document available somewhere?

Thanks.
Don